This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic David J Brooks (Read 2,271 times)
Dave Lowry
Committee

Museums Member

David J Brooks
20.02.2014 at 09:22:35
Print Post  
I have been contacted by a person who is trying to locate a David J Brooks. Mr Brooks is not on our Register as a member but he may have been a Fighter Controller. If you know of him and have a contact e-mail could you please let me know and I can inform him who is trying to get in contact.

Dave Lowry
Sec FCA

Edited:
If you have any information that may help, please contact the Sec using the 'Contact...' link above.
    Admin

Note:

The following is the message, it gives more detail:
    I am hoping you may be able to help me in my search for an old friend and my best man. I will be celebrating my Silver Anniversary in June this year and it would be great to hook up again.
    I am looking for David J Brooks who was stationed in Norfolk in the late 80's with Fighter Control.
    RAFA have dug out some records that indicate he may have retired in 2004 as a Sqn Ldr.
    Following an advert in RAF News a chap who was stationed with Dave confirms his placement at RAF Neatishead. He has suggested that I contact yourselves in the hope you may have some details for him on record.
    In addition to the above I can say that he was born in 1964 and quite possibly earned the nickname 'Bomber'.
    Many thanks for your help

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint