This Forum uses cookies only to improve the browsing experience. By viewing our content, you accept the use of those cookies.
To find out more and change your cookie settings, please view our cookie policy.

Close
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Past USAF/RAF Exchange Officer (Read 4,846 times)
Ben Hardin (guest)

Past USAF/RAF Exchange Officer
21.09.2011 at 17:46:31
Print Post  
I was fortunate enough to have been selected to serve with the RAF at RAF Patrington from mid-1970 until mid 1973. I found your site while searching google earth for RAF Patrington. I think that it is great that you have put such an organization together and that you guys all keep in touch.  I have been fortunate enough to have communicated with several of the guys that were there when I was and have caught up with their activities. When I arrived at Patrington, I had twin boys that were two years old.  While there, we had a daughter.  My wife and I have great memories of our twins learning to speak with a Yorkshire accent and our daughter have the honor of being born in England. If you remember us please drop an e-mail as we would love to hear from you.

IP Logged

Jan Cobb
Committee

Hon. Secretary & Web Manager

Re: Past USAF/RAF Exchange Officer
Reply #1 - 21.09.2011 at 18:58:02
Print Post  
Hi Ben

As I mentioned in my emailed response to your message a couple of days ago, that message was forwarded to all our members who use email. I'm glad, though, that you have chosen to add a message here too (it IS the purpose of the Board, after all!), as it will hopefully be read by all those non-members who still have an affiliation with Fighter Control. Nevertheless, your email address will only be visible to the members who can log in to the site, so I shall offer - here - to pass on to you any email address of someone who makes their desire to get in contact known to me (through the contact page).

IP Logged

Kelvin Holmes

Reply #2 - 13.10.2011 at 13:08:25
Print Post  
Happy days indeed Ben.  Please read my account of Controlling the Lightning for my memories of Patrington
best wishes
Kelvin

IP Logged

Alan Shield
Forum Member

Reply #3 - 16.11.2011 at 13:48:28
Print Post  
I've just joined the webb site and was delighted to see your name which brought back fond memories.
I had the pleasure to have met you on the Watch at Patrington and listening to your stories of your past experiences whilst stationed in Alaska.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint